- March 01, 2014
Setting up PC Monitor to work with your work computer, server, or virtual machine is quite easy. But what happens when you want to supercharge your PC Monitor setup and go to the next level?
That's where the PC Monitor API comes in.
With our Cloud API you can monitor and control all your cloud app/service instances. With a few lines of code, you can integrate PC Monitor monitoring and remote management directly into your apps or services.
- February 07, 2014
- Support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 11 SP3, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 SP3, openSUSE 11.3 +
- Proxy support
- Improved disk monitoring
- Ping monitoring improvements
- Fixes an issue that causes the free memory percentage to be reported incorrectly in dashboard
- Fixes an issue affecting systems with virtual ethernet adapters
- Fixes an issue related to power off, suspend and hibernate commands
- Fixes an issue with auto-updater
- January 16, 2014
MMSOFT Design today announced two major product updates to PC Monitor, the easiest way to securely monitor and take action on any IT system remotely, from any smartphone or tablet.
PC Monitor now supports the popular Raspberry Pi device, a low-cost Linux machine. In addition, PC Monitor now has added functionality for VMWare systems, allowing users to manage virtual machines, and view running status, health state and heartbeat as well as starting, pausing and stopping virtual machines and hosts.